Airports, South Africa, 2016
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping and South Africa. National Geo-spatial Information
- This point shapefile represents airports in South Africa. The bulk of the data, for this layer, was captured from the South African Provincial Map Series (2nd edition 2001), i.e. LIMPOPO 1:700 000, NOTHERN CAPE 1:1 200 000,KWAZULU - NATAL 1:700 000, WESTERN CAPE 1:800 000, EASTERN CAPE 1:800 000, MPUMALANGA 1:600 000, NORTH WEST 1:700 000, FREE STATE 1:700 000,GAUTENG 1:300 000Global Map data were developed under the cooperation of National Geospatial Information Authorities (NGIAs) of respective countries and regions.
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping
- South Africa
- Airports and Transportation
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This dataset is freely available for academic use and other non-commercial use. Redistribution, or commercial use is not allowed without prior permission. You are free to create maps and use the data in other ways for publication in academic journals, books, reports, etc.
|Click on map to inspect values|