- Levasseur, V. (Victor), Bonheur, Raimond, and Laguillermie, active 1830-1854
- "Framework consists of landscape, fruit, foliage and animals, with descriptive text and statistical information on towns and islands." Three insets: Alexandria, Cairo and Algiers. Top left: Atlas Universel Illustre. Top right: Ancien continent. Outline color Dr. Oscar I. Norwich David Rumsey Map Center copy 1: Norwich no. NOR 0140.
- Dr. Oscar I. Norwich collection of maps of Africa and its islands, 1486 - ca. 1865
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- Image from the Dr. Oscar I. Norwich collection of maps of Africa and its islands, 1486 - ca. 1865 courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact the David Rumsey Map Center at email@example.com.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights (Public Domain Mark 1.0).