Airports, Albania, 2016
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping and Albania. State Authority for Geospatial Information
- This point shapefile represents airports in Albania. The Global Map Albania version 2 was developed based on Global Map Specifications version 2.2. The source data of vector layers were a Digital Map 1:25000 and Orthophoto, map image made in 1985 and orthophoto made in 2008. The data source of Elevation layer was developed using orthophoto 2000 year. The data source of Land Use and Vegetation layer were developed using orthophoto 2012 year. IRS, SPOT and RapidEye satellite images, dual coverage, orthophotos (2012), topographic maps for making Land Cover.Global Map data were developed under the cooperation of National Geospatial Information Authorities (NGIAs) of respective countries and regions.
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping
- Airports and Transportation
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This dataset is freely available for academic use and other non-commercial use. Redistribution, or commercial use is not allowed without prior permission. You are free to create maps and use the data in other ways for publication in academic journals, books, reports, etc.
|Click on map to inspect values|