City Boundaries: Solano County, California, 2008
- Armstrong, Jake H.
- This polygon shapefile depicts city boundaries over which the County of Solano, California holds authority: Benicia, Dixon, Fairfield, Rio Vista, Suisun City, Vacaville and Vallejo. This coverage does not include unincorporated areas. These boundaries have been approved by the Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO) of Solano County, a state mandated local agency established to oversee the boundaries of cities and special districts in order to promote orderly county growth and development. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data produced by Solano County, California.Solano Regional Geographic Information Systems Consortium (Solano ReGIS) is a cooperative of local government agencies within Solano County, California, working together to share spatial data, pool resources, and provide GIS expertise to Solano ReGIS members, which include the Cities of Benicia, Dixon, Fairfield, Rio Vista, Suisun City, Vacaville and Vallejo; the County of Solano; the Fairfield-Suisun Sewer District; the Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO); the Solano County Water Agency; the Solano Irrigation District; the Solano Transportation Authority; and the Vallejo Sanitation and Flood Control District. These Solano ReGIS members provide public access to applications, maps and spatial data. Solano County encompasses 7 cities and approximately 425,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying, and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- Solano County Department of Information Technology
- Solano County (Calif.), Benicia (Calif.), Dixon (Calif.), Fairfield (Calif.), Rio Vista (Calif.), Suisun City (Calif.), Vacaville (Calif.), and Vallejo (Calif.)
- Administrative and political divisions, Cities and towns, and Boundaries
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|