12-Nautical Mile Coastal Boundary, California, 2001
- King, C., California. Department of Fish and Game. Marine Resources Region, and Kum, J.
- This line shapefile represents the 12 nautical mile distance from the California coastline. It was created by buffering the county-coastline, which is a generalized coastline lacking detail such as rocks. The 12 nautical line is for display only and can not be used for navigation. It reflects 12 nm from a generalized land boundary, without rocks, and can not be used to calculate coastal area. This layer is part of a collection of data created by the California Deparmtent of Fish & Game.The 12 nautical mile line images spatial relationship to coastline.
- California. Department of Fish and Game. Marine Resources Region
- Coasts, Boundaries, and Oceans
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|