Cape Colony, Natal, Orange River Colony and part of Transvaal
- George Philip & Son and London Geographical Institute
- George Philip & Son Ltd. ; The London Geographical Institute. Legend. Provinces distinguished by coloring, with districts. Shows railways (including proposed), submarine cables, steamer routes, roads, passes, mission stations, waterways, cities, regional names. Dated from railways (specifically the incomplete railway between Adelaide and Alice, East Cape).
- The London Geographical Institute,
- South Africa and Africa, Southern
- Administrative and political divisions
- Nineteen hundreds (Decade)
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- Image from the Map Collections courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections at email@example.com.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights (Public Domain Mark 1.0).