Eureka Transit Red Route Bus Stops: Humboldt County, California, 2001
- von Dohlen, Jerry
- This point shapefile depicts centroid locations for bus stops on the Eureka Transit System Red Route in the County of Humboldt, California. The Red Route services downtown Eureka, Broadway, Bayshore Mall, Henderson Center, Cutten and Sequoia Park Monday through Friday only. The Eureka Transit System is a public bus system that serves Eureka, California and is administered by Humboldt Transit Authority.The Humboldt County Planning and Building Department is responsible for protecting the public health, safety and welfare via building permit review and inspections consistent with California model codes as well as planning and development review and approval consistent with the county's General Plan. This Department oversees the Advance Planning Division, which is responsible for the Humboldt County's Geographic Information System (GIS) that is utilized by other County Departments; many federal, state and local agencies; and the general public. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying, and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- Humboldt County Planning and Building Department
- Humboldt County (Calif.) and Eureka (Calif.)
- Local transit, Bus travel, Bus stops, Location, and Transportation
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|