Districts: California Department of Fish and Wildlife, 2008
- California. Biogeographic Data Branch
- This polygon shapefile depicts boundaries of the California Department of Fish and Wildlife Districts. Various data sources were used to represent the boundaries. Overall, the boundaries are largely based on 100K source data (such as county boundaries).This coverage provides for general display and analysis of the California Department of Fish and Wildlife Fish and Game Districts, created for the protection of fish and game as described in the California Fish and Game Code, Division 8, Section 11000.
- California. Department of Fish and Game. Marine Resources Region
- Ecological districts, Ecosystem management, Environmental management, Natural resources management areas, Boundaries, and Environment
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|