Location-level Poverty Density: Kenya, 1997
- Kenya. Central Bureau of Statistics
- This polygon shapefile contains location-level poverty statistics on populations and housing quality from Kenya's Central Bureau of Statistics. Locations are third level level administrative subdivisions (below counties) in Kenya.This data was used in Chapters 2 and 8 in Nature's Benefits in Kenya: An Atlas of Ecosystems and Human Well-Being in Kenya.
- World Resources Institute
- Poverty, Housing, and Society
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|