Topographic map prepared by the Stanford University Planning Office depicting intent of land uses adjacent to the Stanford University campus, labeled #2. Skidmore, Owings, and Merrill, Architects. Digitized by Stanford University Libraries.
Stanford University Planning Office Maps and Stanford University map collection, 1853-1997
Property rights reside with the repository. Literary rights reside with the creators of the documents or their heirs. To obtain permission to publish or reproduce, please contact the Public Services Librarian of the Dept. of Special Collections (http://library.stanford.edu/spc).