Clowns of America, International Membership Point Shapefile (anonymized)
- Maples, Stace D.
- This point shapefile was created from the Clowns of America International Membership Database (anonymized) obtained in 2007 from Clowns of America, International, for use in teaching. It was created by geocoding the ZipCode field of the original table, using OpenRefine and the Geonames.org PostalCodes API. Attributes include those from the original data table ('City', 'ZipCode', 'Clown_Name', and 'Country'), as well attributes added during the geocoding process ('admname1','adm1','adm2','placname','longitude','latitude') and an attribute 'Clown-Na_1' which represents the values in the 'Clown_Name' attribute field after a "Cluster and Edit" operation, performed in OpenRefine to collapse values so that "Co Co" or "Co-Co" both are clustered and edited to become "CoCo" for use in name frequency analysis.This layer is intended to be used for teaching and instruction at Stanford's Geospatial Center.
- Stanford Digital Repository
- United States
- Clowns, Clowns of America International, Society, and Location
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Copyright resides with the originator.
- Attribution 3.0 Unported
|Click on map to inspect values|