General Plan Scenic Areas: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015
- Garcia, Paul and Price, Matt
- This polygon shapefile represents scenic and special scenic resource areas in the County of Santa Cruz, California as defined in General Plan adopted May 24, 1994.These areas have regional public importance for their natural beauty or rural agricultural character and includes, but is not limited to, vistas from designated scenic roads, ocean views, agricultural fields, wooded forests, open meadows and mountain hillside views for whole areas visible from Highway 1 outside the Rural Service Line (RSL) and the Urban Service Line (USL) (pg 5-32 of 1994 General Plan). This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created for Santa Cruz County, California.The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- Regional planning, Community development, Land use--Planning, Landscapes, Environment, and Planning and Cadastral
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|