World Boundary Lines, 1:110 million (2012)
- Patterson, Tom and Kelso, Nathaniel Vaughn
- This polyline shapefile contains international, disputed, indeterminate, and control line boundaries on land and offshore worldwide, including 200-mile nautical limits. Land boundaries and Pacific grouping boxes. Marine boundaries and marine indicator lines are deliberately omitted for the 110m scale. Data was derived from the United States Central Intelligence Agency's World Factbook boundary database. These data are represented at 1:10,000,000 scale. This layer is part of the Natural Earth Collection (v.2.0.0).Natural Earth is a public domain map dataset available at 1:10, 1:50 and 1:110 million scales. Featuring tightly integrated vector and raster data, with Natural Earth you can make a variety of visually pleasing, well-crafted maps with cartography or GIS software.
- North American Cartographic Information Society
- Earth (Planet)
- Countries, Disputed boundaries, and Boundaries
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|