Population Pressure, 2007-2008
- National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis
- This raster layer represents changes in resource use due to population growth and industrial development that have caused degradation of the coastal zone and marine resources. This layer is part of the Global Map of Human Impacts to Marine Ecosystems, a collection of data and analyses related to anthropogenic drivers of change in marine ecosystems.The goal of this research is to estimate and visualize the global impact that humans are having on the oceans' ecosystems.
- Earth and Earth (Planet)
- Human ecology, Population, Environmental impact analysis, Environment, Oceans, and Society
- 2007 and 2008
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|