Annual Precipitation: San Francisco Bay Area, California, 2005
- Bay Area Open Space Council, Conservation Lands Network, San Francisco Bay Area Upland Habitat Goals Project, and GreenInfo Network (Firm)
- This raster dataset depicts the annual precipitation by averaging monthly precipitation within the nine county San Francisco Bay Area Region, California in 2005. This data was primarily used in the climatic stratification of the annual grasslands for the vegetation dataset. It was also used to report climatic information in the Biodiversity Portfolio Reports in the Conservation Lands Network Explorer. This data comes from the PRISM Climate Group at Oregon State University. This dataset was developed/compiled for use in the San Francisco Bay Area Upland Habitat Goals Project and contributed to the developement of the Conservation Lands Network.
- Bay Area Open Space Council
- San Francisco Bay (Calif.), San Francisco Bay Area (Calif.), Alameda County (Calif.), Contra Costa County (Calif.), Marin County (Calif.), Napa County (Calif.), San Francisco County (Calif.), San Mateo County (Calif.), Santa Clara County (Calif.), Solano County (Calif.), and Sonoma County (Calif.)
- Climate, Precipitation normals, Rain and rainfall, Climatology, Meteorology and Atmosphere, and Imagery and Base Maps
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|