- Ortelius, Abraham, 1527-1598 and Plantin, Christophe, approximately 1520-1589
- Relief shown pictorially. Bar scale on map given in "Scala leucarum Hispanicarum." Oriented with north toward right of sheet. Decorative cartouches, ships. Shows topography, waterways, ports. "Cum priuilegio ad decennium 1584." Appears in Ortelius' Theatrum Orbis Terrarum. This copy has pencil inscription in lower left: 109.
- Christophe Plantin]
- Theatrum Orbis Terrarum and Renaissance Exploration Map Collection
- Europe and Valencia (Spain)
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- Images from the The Renaissance Exploration Collection courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact the David Rumsey Map Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights (Public Domain Mark 1.0).