Administrative and political divisions, Botswana, 2013
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping and Botswana. Department of Surveys and Mapping
- This line shapefile represents district boundary lines of Botswana. The Global Map version 2 was developed from surveyed data and where the data follows the alignment of a natural feature such as waterbody, it was developed from ortho-photos of 1 meter cell resolution.Global Map data were developed under the cooperation of National Geospatial Information Authorities (NGIAs) of respective countries and regions.
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping
- Administrative and political divisions and Boundaries
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This dataset is freely available for academic use and other non-commercial use. Redistribution, or commercial use is not allowed without prior permission. You are free to create maps and use the data in other ways for publication in academic journals, books, reports, etc.
|Click on map to inspect values|