Road Districts: Santa Cruz County, California, 2012
- Garcia, Paul and Price, Matt
- This polygon shapefile depicts road districts A, B, C and D in the County of Santa Cruz, California. These districts have since been redesignated as 9D1, 9D2 and 9D3. This coverage was derived using road centerlines, sidelines and parcel boundaries as maintained by the County Assessor. These data were used to inform road operations workload for which the Operations Division of the County of Santa Cruz Department of Public Works is responsible for maintaining. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created for Santa Cruz County, California.The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- Road work zones, Roads, Streets, and Transportation
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|