Community Planning Boundaries: Humboldt County, California, 2004
- von Dohlen, Jerry
- This polygon shapefile depicts boundaries for Community Planning Areas in the County of Humboldt, California as of 2004. Community Planning Areas (AGCP) are governed by corresponding Community Plans and the related Humboldt County Framework Plan, both of which are long range statements of public policy for the use of public and private lands. A Community Plan contains specific policies and information applicable to the Community Planning Area. Together, the Framework Plan and the Community Plan comprise the Humboldt County General Plan. The Framework Plan covers countywide issues and the Community Plans deal with land use within the Community Planning Areas while remaining consistent with the policies of the Framework Plan. Community Plans cover a 20 year planning time frame.The Humboldt County Planning and Building Department is responsible for protecting the public health, safety and welfare via building permit review and inspections consistent with California model codes as well as planning and development review and approval consistent with the county's General Plan. This Department oversees the Advance Planning Division, which is responsible for the Humboldt County's Geographic Information System (GIS) that is utilized by other County Departments; many federal, state and local agencies; and the general public. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying, and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- Humboldt County Planning and Building Department
- Humboldt County (Calif.)
- Community development, Zoning, Land use--Planning, Boundaries, and Planning and Cadastral
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|