100-Meter Resolution Land Cover of the Conterminous United States, 2001
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- This raster layer is a georeferenced image containing land cover data for the conterminous United States, in an Albers Equal-Area Conic projection and at a resolution of 100 meters. The land cover data were derived from the 2001 National Land Cover Database (NLCD) Land Cover data set, a product of the Multi-Resolution Land Characteristics Consortium (MRLC). This layer is part of the 1997-2014 edition of the National Atlas of the United States.The 100-meter resolution land cover data were developed to portray the land cover of the United States at 1:1,000,000 scale. They are intended primarily for visual purposes. The original NLCD data should be used for conducting scientific analysis.
- National Geospatial Program, The National Map Small Scale
- Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York (State), North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Rocky Mountains, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington (D.C.), Washington (State), West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, and United States
- Land cover, Imagery and Base Maps, and Biology and Ecology
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|