South America, Colombia--north coast, Puerto Colombia to Santa Marta (Raster Image)
- Land Info (Firm) and United States. Defense Mapping Agency
- Prepared and published by the Defense Mapping Agency Hydrographic/Topographic Center. Depths shown by isolines and soundings. Relief shown by contours and spot heights. "From various sources to 1992." "Copyright restrictions of the country of origin continue to exist." "Soundings in meters." Includes source diagram. Map no.24491. This map is part of a collection of scanned and georeferenced nautical charts produced by the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). United States. Defense Mapping Agency. (1994). South America, Colombia--north coast, Puerto Colombia to Santa Marta (Raster Image). LandInfo. Available at: https://purl.stanford.edu/xw995qn9178 This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Land Info (Firm)
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency Nautical Charts
- Caribbean Sea and Atlantic Coast (Colombia)
- Navigation and Imagery and Base Maps
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- These data are licensed by Stanford Libraries and are available to Stanford University affiliates only. Affiliates are limited to current faculty, staff and students. Non affiliates seeking access should contact the publisher directly. These data may not be reproduced or used for any purpose without permission
- Copyright ownership resides with the originator.