Cabrillo College Trustees: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015
- Garcia, Paul and Price, Matt
- This polygon shapefile depicts boundaries for the 7 areas served by the Cabrillo College Trustees for the County of Santa Cruz, California. Trustee terms are 4 years and Trustees are elected by the residents within their corresponding Trustee area. Trustees, also known as the Governing Board, define the general goals and acceptable practices for the operation of the Cabrillo College District. It implements federal and state laws and regulations and, through policy, delegates authority to and through the Superintendent/President to administer the Cabrillo College District. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created for Santa Cruz County, California.The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Aptos (Calif.) and Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- Special districts, School boards, Community college trustees, Cabrillo College, Boundaries, and Society
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|