Cabrillo College Trustees: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015
- Garcia, Paul and Price, Matt
- This polygon shapefile depicts boundaries for the 7 areas served by the Cabrillo College Trustees for the County of Santa Cruz, California. Trustee terms are 4 years and Trustees are elected by the residents within their corresponding Trustee area. Trustees, also known as the Governing Board, define the general goals and acceptable practices for the operation of the Cabrillo College District. It implements federal and state laws and regulations and, through policy, delegates authority to and through the Superintendent/President to administer the Cabrillo College District. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created for Santa Cruz County, California. The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data. County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. (2015). Cabrillo College Trustees: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015. Santa Cruz County, California. Available at http://purl.stanford.edu/xy041hs8871. GIS Layer Number = 71/Originally drawn from source maps provided by Elections Department. Most recent versions were corrected in certain areas to meet with Santa Cruz County Office of Educations' approval. The boundary verification was done by their consultant, Donn Wallace. The Santa Cruz County Office of Education remains the authority of this layer and changes come to us in the form of letters from them following action by the Santa Cruz County Committee on School District Organization. Cabrillo College Governing Board: http://www.cabrillo.edu/associations/governingboard/ These data were compiled from many different sources; therefore, the accuracy of the individual layers varies significantly, and some layers do not align exactly with others. In the urban areas, data are generally accurate within five to ten feet of their true geographic coordinates, but in the rural areas, data may be accurate to only within three hundred feet. With these limitations, the County of Santa Cruz disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy or correctness of this data. This disclaimer is exclusive and in lieu of any warranties, fitness for particular purpose, and/or any other type of warranty, whether expressed or implied. This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Santa Cruz County, California GIS Maps & Data
- Aptos (Calif.) and Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- Special districts, School boards, Community college trustees, Cabrillo College, Boundaries, and Society
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|