Railroad System, United States, 1850
- Thomas, William G., 1964-
- This line shapefile represents the railroad network of the United States in 1850. This layer is part of the Railroads and the Making of Modern America project. This project seeks to document and represent the rapid and far-reaching social effects of railroads and to explore the transformation of the United States to modern ideas, institutions, and practices in the nineteenth century.
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln
- United States
- Railroads and Transportation
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This dataset is freely available for academic use and other non-commercial use. Redistribution, or commercial use is not allowed without prior permission. You are free to create maps and use the data in other ways for publication in academic journals, books, reports, etc.
|Click on map to inspect values|