Board of Supervisors Districts: Humboldt County, California, 2010
- von Dohlen, Jerry
- This polygon shapefile depicts boundaries for Supervisorial Districts 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 for the County of Humboldt, California as of 2010. The Board of Supervisors is a governing body that oversees the operation of County government in California, administering and refining local application of state law and public policy. District boundaries are adjusted after every Federal census to equalize District population as closely as possible.The Humboldt County Planning and Building Department is responsible for protecting the public health, safety and welfare via building permit review and inspections consistent with California model codes as well as planning and development review and approval consistent with the county's General Plan. This Department oversees the Advance Planning Division, which is responsible for the Humboldt County's Geographic Information System (GIS) that is utilized by other County Departments; many federal, state and local agencies; and the general public. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying, and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- Humboldt County Planning and Building Department
- Humboldt County (Calif.)
- Administrative and political divisions, Election districts, Boundaries, and Planning and Cadastral
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|