South America, Venezuela--east coast, Río Orinoco, Boca Grande and approaches (Raster Image)
- Land Info (Firm) and United States. Defense Mapping Agency
- Prepared and published by the Defense Mapping Agency Hydrographic/Topographic Center. Depths shown by isolines and soundings. "From Venezuelan charts of 1959; outer soundings from U.S. Navy surveys between 1937 and 1938." "Copyright 1995 by the United States Government. No copyright claimed under Title 17 U.S.C." "Soundings in meters." Map no.24381. This map is part of a collection of scanned and georeferenced nautical charts produced by the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). United States. Defense Mapping Agency. (1995). South America, Venezuela--east coast, Río Orinoco, Boca Grande and approaches (Raster Image). LandInfo. Available at: https://purl.stanford.edu/yd447rq7267 This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Land Info (Firm)
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency Nautical Charts
- Orinoco River Delta (Venezuela), Orinoco River (Venezuela and Colombia), Atlantic Coast (Venezuela), and Caribbean Sea
- Navigation and Imagery and Base Maps
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- These data are licensed by Stanford Libraries and are available to Stanford University affiliates only. Affiliates are limited to current faculty, staff and students. Non affiliates seeking access should contact the publisher directly. These data may not be reproduced or used for any purpose without permission
- Copyright ownership resides with the originator.