General Plan Area Boundaries: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015
- Garcia, Paul and Price, Matt
- This polygon shapefile depicts boundaries for the General Plan Areas in the County of Santa Cruz, California as defined in General Plan adopted May 24, 1994. The unincorporated areas of the County are divided into 15 areas to facilitate community identification and participation in planning process: Aptos, Aptos Hills, Bonny Doon, Carbonera, Eureka Canyon, La Selva, Live Oak, North Coast, Pajaro Valley, Salsipuedes, San Andreas, San Lorenzo Valley, Skyline, Soquel and Summit. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created for Santa Cruz County, California.The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- Administrative and political divisions, Unincorporated areas, Regional planning, Community development, Land use--Planning, Boundaries, and Planning and Cadastral
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|