La Judée ou Palestine
- Brion de la Tour, Louis, -1823 and Desnos, Louis-Charles, 1725-1805
- par le Sr. Brion. Relief shown pictorially. Latitudinal and longitudinal lines. Coordinates approximate and based on Greenwich meridian. 3 bar scales on map given in "Milles hebraiques", "Milles romains", and "Lieues d'une heure". Includes legend: Remarque. Shows topography, drainage, settlements, boundaries of the Tribes of Israel, places of historical interest. Decorative cartouche with people and a well. Appears in Louis Brion de la Tour's Atlas général civil et ecclésiastique, Paris, 1766.
- Chez Desnos
- The Leonard and Juliet Rothman Holy Lands Map Collection
- Bible, Geography, Twelve tribes of Israel, and Christianity
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- Images from the Leonard and Juliet Rothman Holy Lands Map Collection courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact the David Rumsey Map Center at email@example.com
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non Commercial 3.0 Unported license (CC BY-NC).