North American Atlas - Bathymetry (Lines)
- Instituto Nacional de Estadística, Geografía e Informática (Mexico), Canada Centre for Mapping, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- This line shapefile shows bathymetric contours with depth in metres for ocean areas covered by the extent of the North American Atlas project. Isobaths (lines of equal depth) are provided for sea level (coastline, with depth = 1), 200, 500, and 2500 metres. Polygons bounded by these isobaths represent depth ranges of 0-200, 200-500, 500-2500, and greater than 2500 metres. This layer is part of the 1997-2014 edition of the National Atlas of the United States.The North American Atlas data are intended for geographic display and analysis at the national and continental level.
- Canada Centre for Mapping
- Mexico, Canada, United States, and North America
- Contours (Cartography), Bathymetric maps, Elevation, and Oceans
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|