Leidy Stream Conservaton Targets: San Francisco Bay Area, California, 2011
- Bay Area Open Space Council, Conservation Lands Network, San Francisco Bay Area Upland Habitat Goals Project, and GreenInfo Network (Firm)
- This polyline shapefile depicts stream and fish data that Leidy compiled over decades of research in the nine county San Francisco Bay Area Region, California. In his research for the following paper, Essential Watersheds and Priority Stream Segments for Focused Conservation Actions to Protect Native Fishes, San Francisco Estuary, California (2008), Robert A. Leidy identified native fish species in the vast majority of streams draining into San Francisco Bay. This is valuable data for developing the Conservation Lands Network. This dataset was developed/compiled for use in the San Francisco Bay Area Upland Habitat Goals Project, a Project used to identify a Conservation Lands Network (CLN) for biodiversity preservation to inform conservation investments and lasting cooperative conservation partnerships. The Conservation Lands Network GIS Database is the primary output of the Project. The data depicts the spatially explicit CLN that is recommended for the nine county San Francisco Bay Area Region, California. Bay Area Open Space Council, GreenInfo Network, Conservation Lands Network, and San Francisco Bay Area Upland Habitat Goals Project. (2011). Leidy Stream Conservaton Targets: San Francisco Bay Area, California, 2011. Bay Area Open Space Council. Available at http://purl.stanford.edu/yn897zg0299. This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Bay Area Open Space Council
- The Conservation Lands Network regional biodiversity GIS database
- San Francisco Bay Area (Calif.), Alameda County (Calif.), Contra Costa County (Calif.), Marin County (Calif.), Napa County (Calif.), San Francisco County (Calif.), San Mateo County (Calif.), Santa Clara County (Calif.), Solano County (Calif.), and Sonoma County (Calif.)
- Hydrography, Watersheds, Conservation of natural resources, Waterways, Rivers, Riparian restoration, Endangered species, Environment, Biology and Ecology, Inland Waters, and Planning and Cadastral
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|