Rusontō fukin nijumanbun no ichi chishizu
- Japan Rikuchi Sokuryōbu, Japan 陸地測量部, and Japan Rikugun. Sanbō Honbu
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Original map, on which military information was superimposed, made 1924-1925 based on American map. 1924 map has title: Nijūmanbun no ichi zu Rusontō kinbō. Index to adjoining sheets in margins. In Japanese; major place names in English. Rikuchi Sokuryōbu seihan, Sanbō Honbu chōsei. 陸地測量部製版, 参謀本部調製.
- Sanbō Honbu
- Luzon (Philippines)
- Military maps
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- Image from the Map Collections courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections at email@example.com.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights (Public Domain Mark 1.0).