Political Boundary Lines, North America, 2004
- Instituto Nacional de Estadística, Geografía e Informática (Mexico), Geological Survey (U.S.), and Canada Centre for Remote Sensing
- This line shapefile depicts the political boundaries of North America, including: international boundaries, provincial boundaries, state or territory boundaries, and the International Date Line. This layer is the result of a joint venture involving the National Atlas programs in Canada (Natural Resources Canada), Mexico (Instituto Nacional de Estadística Geografía e Informática), and the United States (U.S. Geological Survey), as well as the North American Commission for Environmental Co-operation. This layer is part of the 1997-2014 edition of the National Atlas of the United States.The North American Atlas data are intended for geographic display and analysis at the national and continental level. These data should be displayed and analyzed at scales appropriate for 1:10,000,000-scale data. No responsibility is assumed by Natural Resources Canada, Instituto Nacional de Estadística Geografía e Informática, or the U.S. Geological Survey in the use of these data.
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- North America, Canada, United States, Mexico, and Western Hemisphere
- Territorial boundaries, International Date Line, Provinces, International boundaries, States, Countries, and Boundaries
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|