Airports, Romania, 2013
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping and Serbia. National Agency for Cadastre and Land Registration
- This point shapefile represents airports in Romania. The Global Map Romania- Boundaries and Drainage layer was developed national dataset from scale 1:500000 - dwg format. Updating of data of this version using generalized data from 1:5000 scale. The Global Map Romania- Drainage layer was developed national dataset from scale 1:500000 - dwg format. In this version was updated almost of inland water and water courses. The Global Map Romania- Population Centre layer was developed national dataset from scale 1:5000000 - dwg format. In this version, in Built-up Area (point) are included all the main village of the local administrative units and almost of this are connected through road. The Global Map Romania- Transportation layer was developed national dataset from scale 1:50000 - dwg format. Updating of data for this version using data from 1:5000 scale.Global Map data were developed under the cooperation of National Geospatial Information Authorities (NGIAs) of respective countries and regions.
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping
- Airports and Transportation
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This dataset is freely available for academic use and other non-commercial use. Redistribution, or commercial use is not allowed without prior permission. You are free to create maps and use the data in other ways for publication in academic journals, books, reports, etc.
|Click on map to inspect values|