Golfo de California-Western Shore (Raster Image)
- Land Info (Firm) and United States. Defense Mapping Agency
- This layer is a digital raster graphic (DRG) of a scanned nautical chart titled "Golfo de California-Western Shore." It was originally published by the U.S. Defense Mapping Agency.. (Chart number: 21141. 23rd Ed., Jan-85; Scale:1:200000). Geographic areas covered by this map include the coast of Antarctica. This layer is part of a selection of digitally scanned and georeferenced maps from the Branner Library Map Collection at Stanford University. Historic paper maps can provide an excellent view of the changes that have occurred in the cultural and physical landscape. The wide range of information provided on these maps make them useful in the study of historic geography, and urban and rural land use change. As this map has been georeferenced, it can be used in a GIS as a source or background layer in conjunction with other GIS data. Land Info and U.S. Defense Mapping Agency. (2006). Golfo de California-Western Shore (Raster Image). Land Info. Available at: http://purl.stanford.edu/yx972fj6875. This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Land Info (Firm)
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency Nautical Charts
- Baja California (Mexico : Peninsula)
- Nautical charts, Coasts, Harbors, Maps, and Imagery and Base Maps
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- Land Info grants customer unlimited license for internal academic use of data and license to distribute data on an isolated non-commercial basis, or as Derived Works.
- Copyright LAND INFO Worldwide Mapping, LLC