United States National Atlas Urbanized Areas, 2001
- National Atlas of the United States, Environmental Systems Research Institute (Redlands, Calif.), and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- This polygon shapefile represents urban areas in the United States derived from the urban areas layer of the Digital Chart of the World (DCW). Data are represented at a scale of 1:1,500,000. This layer is part of the 2014 ESRI Data and Maps collection for ArcGIS 10.2.U.S. National Atlas Urbanized Areas provides information about the locations, names, and populations of urbanized areas for conducting geographic analysis on national and large regional scales.
- Environmental Systems Research Institute (Redlands, Calif.)
- United States
- Metropolitan areas, Cities and towns, Population statistics, and Boundaries
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|