- United States Hydrographic Office
- From British and French Surveys, corrected for the latest information ; ...published Sep. 1887, at the Hydrographic Office, under the authority of the Secretary of the Navy. Depths shown by soundings and form lines. Small corrections to "'16-1, 27," extensive corrections June, 1910.
- Hydrographic Office,
- Newfoundland and Labrador, Newfoundland, Island of, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, Island of (N.L.), and Island of Newfoundland
- Banks (Oceanography), Coasts, and Nautical charts
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- Image from the Map Collections courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections at email@example.com.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights (Public Domain Mark 1.0).