Aquaculture Leases: California, 2011
- California. Department of Fish and Game. Marine Resources Region and California Department of Fish and Wildlife Aquaculture and Bay Management
- This polygon shapefile depicts the location and extent of aquaculture leases in California. The purpose of operation, species and approved cultivation methods are also given for each aquaculture lease.This coverage was developed for use by California Department of Fish and Wildlife Aquaculture and Bay Management project to show locations of aquaculture leases provided for farming of marine species. Aquaculture, also known as aquafarming, is the process of raising plants or animals in an aquatic environment.
- California. Department of Fish and Game. Marine Resources Region
- California and Pacific Ocean
- Aquaculture, Mariculture, Leases, Economy, Oceans, and Biology and Ecology
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|