Depth Contours, New England, 2002
- Paskevich, Valerie
- This line shapefile contains bathymetric contours at 10-meter intervals for the continental shelf and 100 meter intervals beyond the 200 meter shelf edge. The contours have been derived from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), National Geophysical Data Center (NGDC), Coastal Relief Models volume 1 and 2.This data overlay is intended to provide a highly detailed bathymetric contour interval for the New York Bight and Gulf of Maine area. The bathymetric shapefile contains 10 m contours for the continental shelf and 100 m intervals beyond the 200m shelf edge. These contours will be used by the Sand and Gravel assessment project to aid in the interpretation and creation of a geologic map of the sedimentary character of the seafloor for the area.
- Coastal and Marine Geology Program (Geological Survey). Woods Hole Field Center
- Atlantic Ocean, Atlantic Coast (New England), New York Bight (N.J. and N.Y.), and Maine, Gulf of
- Contours (Cartography), Elevation, and Oceans
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|