California Coastal Surf Grass, 2005
- Jim Strampe and California Department of Fish and Wildlife Biogeographic Data Branch
- This polyline shapefile depicts distribution of surf grass along the California Coast. This data was extracted from a larger set of data which contained plant species found along the coast derived from the Minerals Management Service (MMS) maps data for the Pacific Coast intertidal shorelines of the Monterey Bay, Gulf of the Farallones and Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuaries.This data describes shoreline habitat characteristics and biological assemblages on United States Geologic Survey (USGS) quad maps.This coverage delineates areas of Surf Grass along the California coast.
- California. Department of Fish and Game. Marine Resources Region
- California and Pacific Ocean
- Coasts, Phyllospadix, Marine plants, Oceans, and Biology and Ecology
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|