Nutrient Input, 2007-2008
- National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis
- This raster dataset contains measurements of nutrient (fertilizer) pollution in the world's oceans. See the Lineage section for complete information about data sources and porcesses used to create this layer. This dataset is part of the Global Map of Human Impacts to Marine Ecosystems, a collection of data and analyses related to anthropogenic drivers of change in marine ecosystems.The goal of this research is to estimate and visualize the global impact that humans are having on the oceans' ecosystems.
- Earth and Earth (Planet)
- Nutrient pollution of water, Environmental impact analysis, Environment, Imagery and Base Maps, and Oceans
- 2007 and 2008
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|